Information and Forms
A.A. Meeting Information (PDF Format)
- Suggested Meeting Format, How It Works, Steps, Traditions, Promises, A Vision for You – Starting a meeting? Here’s a suggested meeting format and readings.
- Group/Meeting Information Form – Has your group made any changes recently? Help us keep current!
- Group/Meeting Report – To assist meeting Secretaries and Treasurers.
- Group Contributions – Suggested 7th Tradition contribution levels to help your group adopt a specific contribution plan tailored to its financial situation.
- Reported Missing – Did a meeting disappear? Let us know!
- Trusted Servant Registration – Please register so we can stay connected to your group.
- Group Communication Strategies – Improve accessibility to members who are hard of hearing.
- Access Committee Pamphlet – How to help make AA available to everyone in need.
- General Etiquette – Interacting with People with Disabilities.
- Guide to Group Service – A tour of all Trusted Servant positions and service opportunities in SF and Marin. Help keep the Traditions alive in our Groups!
- Your AA Central Office – Just what do we do down here at Central Office? Learn all about it!
- The Intergroup and Intergroup Representative – The link between your home group and Intergroup. Learn more about this important role.
- Faithful Fivers – Interested in making a monthly contribution supporting the services the Intergroup and Central Office provides? Consider joining!